My vision is not to just provide a service to you. It's to provide services that enrich and build up your family.
Did you know . . .
- Research by The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA)* at Columbia University consistently finds that the more often children eat dinner with their families, the less likely they are to smoke, drink or use drugs. Children who don’t eat with their families are 61% more likely to try illegal drugs.
- Research shows that children who eat dinner with their families are more likely to talk to their parents about what is going on in their lives.
- Over 30% of our children and teens are overweight or obese (American Heart Association)
Cooking with C.A.R.E. Unlimited helps by providing resources and tools to bring YOUR FAMILY back to the dinner table, one meal at a time.
- Private and Group Cooking Classes
- Online Cooking Classes
- Cooking Videos
- Cooking Video Club
- Personal Chef Services
- Nutrition Education and Speaking events
- Cooking demonstrations at your school, church or place of business
- Grocery store trips
- Food Blog
- Cookbooks (Coming Soon)
Our weekly meal plans, cooking lessons, food articles and blogs exemplify our name – C.A.R.E.
Confidence: Step into the kitchen knowing that you will make a healthy and delicious meal for your family
Artistry: Creativity is key to putting a stop to boredom at the dinner table.
Resourcefulness: Stretch those food dollars and make the most of your money!
Ease: Relax! Dinner is not that hard!